The net today had 23 participants but was troubled by QRM from 14.313MHz.
The QSO on that adjacent frequency had said that is was wrapping up before
1800Z, but evidently stayed on that frequency after our net started.  We
shifted up to 14.315 MHz part way through the net, but still were troubled
by the QRM.  It seemed malicious at times with carriers on top of us.  I
readily nulled them out and kept going.  Peter, ZL1PWD, is becomming a
regular.  He breaks me on the back of my beam.  Good job, Peter.  Our
discussions were on audio "growling" and its cures.
Thanks to everyone who checked in.  Here is the list of participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K3      185
W4WFB           Roy             NC      K2      2225
K4GCJ           Gary            NC      K3      1597
KM5Q            Windy           NM      K3      764
K0JWC           Jim             MN      K3      3447
WB8RAE  Bill            NY      K3      2389
KE4IMN  Jim             FL      K3      3307
KB4SJE  Rick            KY      K3      2593
W5ETJ           Gary            TX      K3      3227
AI4VZ           George  GA      K3      2412
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
N7LQE           Jack            AZ      K3      3432
W4LT            Lou             FL      K3      3192
ZL1PWD  Peter           NZ      K3      139
K4CCH           Charlie GA      K3      3509
AE5JD           Bart            TX      K3      2106
N2YC            John            NY      K2      5949
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
W8YMO           Harry   OH      K3      166
AL0F            Tim             AZ      S-Line
W8SOO           Ken             MI      K3      1972
KB9TNZ  John            IL
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P