Among other items, the manual requires pictures for installation of the
K144XV components in the K3. Its not just an operating manual. We go
through a step by step installation process as we document the K11XV,
and that requires all of the parts to be here before the manual is
completed. Rather than use an early prototype, we want our manual
pictures to match the production version. We've been shipping the needed
items over to Ron as fast as possible as they have arrived here.

Manual release is also dependent on what other projects the manual
writer is working on. Its getting close and we'll post the manual as
fast as we can.

73, Eric