Hello Eric and the Group,

Throughout the years, I have tried to promote both K2 and K3 to hams in Hong
Kong and Mainland China (come on, I am NOT paid to do so).

I have recently sent my K3 to Shanghai, China to one of the radio clubs.  I
immediately got into hot water.  As all you are awared, our K3 is quite a
complicated radio and needs a learning curve.  Thorough reading and
understanding of the 80 pages operational manual is nearly a must so as to
fully appreciate the various fantastic functions of K3.

Although there are some well educated Chinese ham with English up to native
speaker standard, major portion of the ham population in China has limited
ability in understanding English. Reading the K3's operation manual could be
beyond their ability.

Upon arrival of my K3 in Shanghai,  I have been receiving daily emails from the
radio club members asking all sorts of questions about how to use K3.

I have no complaint in answering all these daily emails though I am not a
member of the Elecraft team.  However, I wonder whether there will be at least
some sort of quick manual or brief manual in Chinese so that I can pass to the
interested parties in China.

While ham population is declining in most part of the world, the number of ham
in China is growing rapidly.

Any advice or assistance from the group and Elecraft will be appreciated.

73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC

      Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!