From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Lee Buller
Sent: December 7, 2009 8:32 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] Is this feature in the K3? Have I missed it?

Is there a feature in the K3 that changes the PWR control from fine to
course?  I am not complaining, but it seems that at times I would like to
have a course adjustment on the PWR control to set up an amplifier quickly.

Just a thought....PWR- FINE/COURSE

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you
can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common
Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my
mind. -  J. Wolf