Hello all,

tks for answers.

Well, I am not worry to receive it, after all I am out of home till next
April, enough time to receive it in meanwhile, major problem now
concerns to my family there in Portugal, they will be not at home for
some time. But according to answers it will take some time, so no problem.

I choosed the cheaper way because of reason in last sentence, no need to
use the fastet UPS if I am far from home :) :) :)

About Dick PA3CW I hope that he will receive his K3 soon.

Best regards to all es tks.

T6AG

PS: yes Lionel, I will stay for more 4 months in Afeghanistan. There are
a lot of frenchs here, nice people.