Hi Bob,

You know, I've noticed the same sort of "SWR bouncing" behavior
running some MFSK digital modes on just about any band.  I haven't
noticed any problems because of it (i.e. I haven't had the circuit
breaker trip like you mentioned,) but it does seen a little odd.

I need to try it transmitting into my dummy load to make sure it's not
something weird with my antenna.

73
--
Joe KB8AP