From: rfenab...@gmail.com <rfenab...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 100w vs 200w
To: "Elecraft" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 5:15 AM

Any amp will sell...period.

Mobile use of an amp needs to strike a balance between watts and amps in each
different setup.

I think most agree the Elecraft amps (plenty of customers waiting) will be good.

If Kenwood have a good sales volume on their 200w mobile, why not have a
manufacturer release some competition?

In my case, mobile with 200w creates NO power supply issues (TS-480HX) and I
would much rather have a purpose built Elecraft PA that would produce 200W.

So why not?

Not all K3 users want, or are legally able to use, more than 400W, so, what is
wrong with customers requesting a new product such as a 200w PA that can be
matched up to their existing K3?

Gary
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra