From: Brian Broggie [mailto:w6...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 7:45 PM
To: Bill K9YEQ; 'W0SD Ed Gray'
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] W2 Power and Macro

Hi, Bill & Ed!

First, help yourselves to a free copy of the Serial Interface Commands
here...

http://www.elecraft.com/software/W2/Elecraft_W2_Serial_Interface_Commands_Re
v_B.pdf

This doc will explain the output of the "I" command, as well as list all
the other Serial Commands available.

Now, literally within about an hour from now we will have available on
the Elecraft website (in the Software/W2 area) our new "Elecraft W2
Interface". This is the computer interface match to the W2.  A lot of
commands are available as buttons, including the calibrate function.  It
also displays Forward and Reflected power at the same time on different
bargraphs.  I'll post another message when it is ready for download.
This will be for both Windows and Macs.  All courtesy of David Fleming,
W4SMT.

73,
Brian, W6FVI
Elecraft, Inc.