Maybe I missed something here, but I really had to do some serious
searching to find the W2 Utility so I could see the display on my (Windows XP)
laptop.
I eventually found it in /software/W2, but somehow I couldn't find a link
in any of the official download windows!
I was able to recalibrate my K3 power settings much more precisely, but
much to my dismay, found the power output (100 Watt setting) dropped from 17
Meters on up. 6M showed output around 90 watts! I don't know where the
"loss"  is, and it doesn't matter much to me since I use an amplifier on all
bands.  Maybe I'm expecting too much...

Bert, N4CW