I took #1823 through the SS CW and the 10m CW 'tests with reasonable results.
I did notice that turning the SUB rx on/off while transmitting (getting
ready for the next Q) caused the CW to 'stutter' (referred to as 'causes
interuption of transmitted CW signal' in previous firmware notes re RIT
on/off).
I learned to wait until the K3 switched back to RCV mode before changing
the SUB on/off mode, but it often wasn't convenient. Timing was critical to
catch the returning station before he sent his exchange.

Woulds't be possible to 'fix' this feature as well?
Now that I'm learning SO2V, it would be a big help.

VE7XF