Hector,

I have listened to one of your audio files, the one you send to PD2DX (who
was operating at PI4DX) last weekend. I know that my K3 just doesn't sound
like that. It's close, but not quiet there. I have tried several settings
with the help of K8OAZ pdf file on how to set the AGC. This has improved the
radio a lot but it still prefer the sound of my friends IC 7700. Ik know the
K3 can sound just as good but I still haven't been able to figure out how to
do it.
I find this tread very helpful to help me understand how K3 works and maybe
one day find the right settings for me.

73, Maarten
PD2R