I just reread my message and I don't like the meaning of the content.  I
meant to say that Elecraft is having such a successful year that they may be
a bit overwhelmed.  The offerings of excellent equipment and attention to
detail is excellent.  I don't know how they can keep up.  But keep it
coming. I am an early customer of theirs and can't tell you enough how much
I appreciate my enjoyment of the hobby since I came on board, back in '99
was it??  The entire staff is very dedicated.  I am sure they will come up
with new ways to meet our increasing demands. They always have.  So will
keep on putting the feedback on the reflector to help them adjust. I love
the Elecraft brand.

Bill
K9YEQ
I think the staff at Elecraft is overwhelmed with orders and business as
usual.  I can understand the workload during this time of year, and I am
sure the engineering process skills will improve next year.  I would bet
their growth is somewhat beyond what they had anticipated.

73,

Bill
K9YEQ
K2 #35; KX1 #35; K3 #1744; mini mods