Hi Steve:

WORST CASE... if you attempt DIVERSITY reception (during which both RXs are
supposed to be receiving on the same (exact) frequency, you will probably
note a slight 'beat' between the two received signals.  This will usually
present itself as a (usually slow) side-to-side (assuming a 2-speaker
configuration) movement of the perceived received signal at a rate determined
by the amount of frequency mismatch between the two filters... usually on the
order of 3Hz or less... often 1Hz or less.

73,

Tom Hammond   N0SS