Jorge -

On page 4 of the manual you mentioned is a diagram of both the front and
back of the K3, with all connectors labeled. The circled numbers for the
front panel diagram are explained in the text on pps 4-6. Look for
numbers in curly braces {19}.

The rear panel (with another diagram) is covered on p 17.

There IS a learning curve with the K3, because there are so many user
configurable settings, but once you get it tailored to your liking, you
don't touch them much. There are IMNSHO some things that could be
better/more explained, but usually a note to this reflector will get you
an answer in an hour or two at most.

Merrrrrrry Christmas and Happy New Year!

73, Mike NF4L