For external amplifier and external high power auto-tuner use, I'd like to
see the followiong:

1)  External ground that automatically puts the K3 into a low power CW tune
mode.  This is normally a command from an external auto-tuner that comes
after an amplifier.

2)  When the low power tune mode input is externally supplied (from a remote
autotuner), you should have the option of disabling the amp-key output of
the K3 since you want to tune your autotuner with low power.  This is not
necessary with some autotuners.  As an example, you can pass the amp-key
from the K3 thru the MFJ-998 and the MFJ-998 unkeys the amp for you before
it starts to tune.  But other autotuners (like the LDG AT1000PRO) don't have
this feature.

3)  Power level saved per antenna per band.  I have my amplifier set up on
ANT2, since my amp doesn't have 6 meters.  This way I can operate barefoot
on ANT1 thru 6 meters.  When I put the amp in-line I use ANT2.  If the power
could be saved differently on ANT2, then I could properly set the amp drive
per band and it would always be correct.

73,
Phil - AD5X