Hello all,
I have a new  K3  :  ),  and am new to the reflector.  I was reading the digest
this morning and found your entry relating to the yamaha CM500 headset
interesting

I have not tried SSB yet, and I have a number of microphones here including a
Heil Proset plus (which looks like it would plug directly into the stereo mic
jack , a Ten-Tec 709, and a Kenwood MC43S hand-mic. (a lot of mics for a mostly
CW op)!!!

Can you tell me what your EQ settings are optimally set for on your K3 with
that headset?  I have the stock 2.7 filter installed.  Has anyone tried  the
mics that I currently have available, and if so, what response have you
received?

Tnx for all the great information here on the reflector, and happy holidays.
Len, K6LEC