1) A mode specific BAND switch (i.e., CW, SSB, AM, etc would each have
ten dedicated bands avaialble, independent of the other modes)

2) A "live" PITCH control so you can hear the pitch of received
signals as you adjust it, not covered by sidetone.

3) A "smart" passband shift step: 10 Hz for narrow filter widths 50 Hz
for wide, automatically selected.

4) Make the SQUELCH control functional for SCAN and permit live
adjustemt of squelch while scanning.

5) Allow live fully variable SCAN rate adjustment while scanning.

6) Enhanced switch macros: conditional execution and manipulation of
frequency memory.

7) Make the two non-numeral keypad keys (SPOT and AFX) available for
"quick" memory storage/retrieval using V>M and M>V.

8) Allow CW bandwidth wider than 2.8 KHz.

9) Allow LCD backlilght and LEDs to both be set to miimum brightness
at the same time.

73,
Drew
AF2Z