Hi Jorge:
I bought a Pelican 1510 to carry my K3 to VP5.

>So seems the 1510 with 22.00? x 13.81? x 9.00? is up in the limit.

It is designed to be exactly maximum size and still legal to carry on to
the plane and fit in the overhead bin.
The case is quite heavy, heavier than the K3.

>But the 1510 have interior dimensions  19.75? x 11.00? x 7.60?.

The K3 will only fit in with the rear panel toward the wheels, front panel
to the pull-out handle, and you must take the handle off to get it inside.
There is only room for very thin foam between the sides of the K3 and the
case.
There is room at the front/back of the radio for power supply, cables,
etc., and good foam to support the radio when you wheel it.

The package is quite heavy, so if you have a long walk in the airport, you
will want to use the wheels. And many airports have a bumpy floor!
When you get to the gate, you can carry it so it doesn't LOOK too heavy :-)
I have never had anyone weigh my luggage (except on very small planes).

I will not give the case to the airline as checked luggage, because there
is not enough foam to protect the radio properly (and the airlines ALWAYS
throw your luggage on the ground).

If I am going to carry the radio onto the plane again, I would get a case
that's not so heavy - it only has to be protected from the other passengers
cases, and no bouncing around in flight.

VE7XF