I have been reading all the things that owners want and many of them I already
have by using TRX manager. I use LP Bridge with it but you can get the same
results by using the same type of circuits built into the TRX manager.

Laurent the owner of TRX Manager is a K3 owner and user and has made it
possible to control 95% of all functions with the click of a mouse. I have 8
macro buttons which make it possible to do all kind of splits. a tune up button
that turns on a carrier at 5 watts and when I push it again it takes me back to
my regular settings and at 40 watts that I use for  driving my linear.  You
dont even have to use the K3 utility to program the Macro. Its all done very
easily inside TRX manager. All eight macro buttons can be used in dual mode so
that one push performs a function and the second push of the same button can
take you back to a different setting.   This is not available from the K3
utility. All the menu and config  items can be brought up from a list and
changed  from inside the TRX manager program.

Many many other advantages to using this program with the K3 such as memory
control etc. Its free for 30 days and it has so many things to offer the K3
user. Make sure you bring up both of the control panels for the K3. The levels
panel does not come up unless you are connected to a K3.

I have no financial connection with TRX manager. I have just use it for years.
Van W4GIW