Conway,

Just my way of working, I HATE things like the Panavise, it is more of
an encumbrance than a help IMHO.
However, you may elect to delay mounting the 2D connectors until you
need to mount the side panels - that will allow you to use your Panavise
if that is your preference.

With or without the 2D connectors, do not use the panavise until after
you have mounted the relays - use the procedure in the manual to hold
the relays in place with a book  (or board or other hard surface) to
allow you to flip the board over with the relays in place prior to
soldering.

73,
Don W3FPR