Congrats and enjoy, I can't believe there are nearly 4000 K3s after
just over 2 years - that is some achievement and just goes to show how
great a job the guys at Elecraft did.
Congratulations are also due to Eric & Wayne and all those involved in
the design and production of this great rig.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
If all our misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone
must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take