Lee,

I have not tried RTTY with the latest firmware - BUT --

Until Lyle states differently, I would suggest that you set the line in
level just to the point when the 3 bars are solid, and no higher.
I have not tried RTTY, but if the bars flicker, I would assume that the
audio drive level is not quite 'up to snuff'.

73,
Don W3FPR