Hi Dunc,

Are you saying that you got the ERR PTT indication when nothing was
connected to the rig or at least you couldn't find a definite cause
for it?  That's what happened to me.  I was getting ERR PTT with
absolutely nothing but power and antenna connected to the rig.  After
partial disassembly for inspection, everything started working again.
I never did find a definite cause.

73
--
Joe KB8AP