Hello Group,

Thanks to all the emails "off-the-list" answering my questions about the the
benefit of DSP Rev D modification.

Although none of those emails is officially from Elecraft, I would summarize
the findings as follows:

1. the modifications will have no effect on the key RX performances such as
BDR, IMD, MDS etc;
2. the modifications are related to the artifacts in audio spectrum generated
from the DSP;
3. some of the K3 users do not have problems the DSP artifacts even without the
DSP Rev D modifications because they didn't even hear the artifacts;
4. for those K3 users who can hear the artifacts, the modifications did lessen
their listen fatigue;
5. the modifications may be also useful for those users who would like ESSB

I have thanked all those replied to me off the list individually.  Should I
miss any of you from the reply list, please forgive my oversight.

This group is wonderful.  I have been given the chance to learn more radio
knowledge from the experts who in fact gave me personal attention by answering
my questions off-the-list.

Of course, some of you may find my questions are 'baby standard' or even 'why
border to ask?'  If it were the case, please relax a bit and give me,
a NON-RADIO man by profession, the chance to ask and educate myself.

73 & HNY,

Johnny Siu VR2XMC

      Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!