I have the W2 wattmeter and original production software had some issues.
Those in most part appear to be corrected.  I do not have the lab equipment to
measure accuracy, but suggest that when any meter is placed between tuner and
antenna with jumpers there will be a difference no matter what meter one uses.
I think the meter rollout was under pressure to get it to production and not
quite ready for release.  I wouldn't be that concerned now.  I use the 1.5 kw
module (something like that) and I monitor my 1.5KW amp to the antenna.  With
the amp in and out of circuit, the K3 and W2 seem to be close; remember that
jumper length, etc., will cause some difference!

Bill
K9YEQ
K2-#35 (2 more), KX1-#35, K3,