My issue is that I've already added a LPF daughter card and I've already
done a modification for low frequency extension.  However Eric has
mentioned that there are further enhancements beyond just these two
things in one of his emails.  Eric said in a previous email "There are a
number of changes outside of the DSPLPF, and the low freq value
changes".

I'd just like to know what the changes are so that I can do the rework
myself.  Barring being told what the rework is (if Elecraft wants to
keep that secret) then I'd like to know what I should expect when I
install this improved board.

Heck depending on what the price of a DSP board is I'd be willing to
sign something saying that if I break my board I'm willing to send in
the broken board and pay full price for a new one if Elecraft would send
me the rework instructions.  I'm sure there are a set of instructions
being used by the techs reworking the boards.

~Brett (KC7OTG)