Another link: http://www.w1vd.com/137-500KWTX.html

Wes N7WS

--- On Sun, 1/3/10, pd0psb <p.s.bijp...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: pd0psb <p.s.bijp...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [K3]  K3 on 500 kHz
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Sunday, January 3, 2010, 6:35 AM

Hello Dick,

I was immediately thinking of you when 500kc permission in NL got through,
it must feel very special to key-down on your old band :-)

A good option for 500kc is the Juma kit:
http://www.nikkemedia.fi/juma-tx500/

With a few mods (extra i/o's) it might be an elegant solution with the K3.

Happy 2010!
73'
Paul
PD0PSB