I should of said I am on Page 36 of the Alignment and Test Part 1 so I think
that there is no output, I will check the board anyway, you never know. At
first I did find some points not soldered and took care of them. Still
checking and killing brain cells.
  Not sure if the display goes blank when you are transmitting or still
displays the frequency that you are on. I was thinking ground or short but
the backlight stayed on.

Rick/WA6ES