I have the Hi-Q 4/80 screwdriver antenna and have only used it mobile so
far. It is a great antenna as far as mobile operation goes. I may use it
parked in the driveway as one of my "fixed" antennas for some upcoming
contests.You could use the Hi-Q antenna with radials or just leave it on
your vehicle, then you don't need the radials. I don't know if that is
convenient for you (location of the vehicle relative to the operating
position), but it is an option.

Good luck,

Tom, KG3V