Hi Paul,

Yes, I would also like to see firmware RX EQ by mode, but I've been told
it's a long way down the Elecraft to-do list due to complexity. However a
software approach opens new possibilities limited only by the CAT port
speed.

By AF I mean the 50,100,200,400,800,1600,2400,3200Hz bands in the RX EQ
menu. I would like software to remove the manual drudgery  (speed up
operation) of me having to manipulate an 8 band graphic equaliser for common
AF responses i.e. peak and notch check boxes and a sliders for width, ref
level, magnitude and frequency.

I suppose the usefulness of any such software calls into question the
usefulness of the RX Equaliser in general.

Doug