GM4ESD writes:
> I don't know about "most" either, but I, and our cat, built K2/100 # 3255
> some years ago. Beware of cats who try to "help", our Temple Cat takes an
> unhealthy interest in multi "pin" SMDs.

I don't know....

I'm building my K2 with two assistants...one 7 years old...one 3 years
old...

My 7 year old is in charge of holding the solder.
My 3 year old is in charge of the pliers to clip the lead while assisting
me in holding the soldering iron.

Of course, it takes about three times as long to get anything done with
so many assistants sitting on your lap but we are having a lot of fun...

Even washing our hands after soldering (Pb) is a project involving water
in all sorts of places that Mom isn't all thrilled about....oops....

tnx.
Conway Yee, N2JWQ