Rick,

Certainly - to measure any LPF, here is how to do it, along with the K1
band board pin information:
In general, you just isolate the LPF, terminate one side and scan the
other side with the antenna analyzer.  Conceptually it is easy.
What gets complicated is how to isolate the LPF - it differs from one
radio to another.  For the K1, you must remove the band board AFTER
setting the band to the one to be scanned - fortunately there are
latching relays.
After the band board is removed, connect a 51 ohm resistor between pins
2 and 3 of P3 - then devise a means of connecting the antenna analyzer
to pin 9 (or 10) of J2 and ground.

Making those connections will depend on what one has in the shack -
certainly the resistor could be soldered to the solder side of  P3 and a
short piece of coax (inches long) can be soldered onto the solder side
of J2, but there are other means if one has some header material lying
around to make up a temporary fixture that can simply be plugged to the
board.

Having made the connections, then the analyzer is scanned over the band
of interest observing the SWR - it should be low, and should climb as
the frequency is increased above the band, and should be quite high at
the 2nd harmonic of the lower band edge.

For the KAT1, it includes a wattmeter, but that must be calibrated to
read the correct power - the K1 uses the wattmeter output to control the
actual output power, so it is natural that the K1 LCD bargraph agrees
with the OUT setting.  You can calibrate the wattmeter simply by making
it match whatever external wattmeter you have, or use something more
accurate, like the detector on the Elecraft DL1.  Be aware that there is
a lot of discrepancy in wattmeter readings, and I don't trust many of
them until they have proven their accuracy.  I do have several tools
that can be used for that task, but my most basic 'instrument' is a
known good 50 ohm dummy load that is flat over the frequency range to be
used.  I read the RF voltage across the dummy load with my oscilloscope
and a 10X probe, then compute the power - it is quick and easy because
the 'scope reads peak to peak RF voltage and the formula for power
reduces to V^2/8*R or V^2/400 for a 50 ohm load - easy and quick to
punch the numbers in on a calculator.
I have posted that formula derivation on the reflector before, so now if
anyone wants to check it, you can derive your own or check the archives
- Hint: use the exact expression sqrt2/2 when reducing the formula for
RMS conversion, if you try it with 0.707 you will go nuts (the sqrt2
terms drop out when the formula is reduced).

73,
Don W3FPR