I know this - so does everyone. I have actually read the manual. However,
there is only one TX inhibit and it is shared with the K3 on signal, which I
happen to be using. Even if I was not using it the inhibit might easily be
set to the default K3 ON and be ignored. Perhaps one of the DIGOUT lines
could be used, but it would be better to have a longer delay and a seperate
2m PTT output.