The Subject should have indicated "OT" (Off-Topic), not "OR"... sorry.

Tom
_____________________-

Will keep this short.

I'm entertaining suggestions for sources of (hopefully) reasonably-priced
Aluminum project boxes, on the order of maybe 2"H X 3-1/2"W X 3-1/2"D.

The absolute size is not terribly crucial, as long as I can fit in the PC
board that it's to house AND as long as it's large enough so I can use the
box as a heatsink for a pass transistor which will need to dissipate about
15W of heat.

PLEASE REPLY OFF-REFLECTOR... this request is pretty far removed from
Elecraft relevance!

Many thanks,

Tom Hammond   N0SS