I bought a set of these last year, and thought I might get another pair, but
they were out of stock, and most other retailers were/are charging $20 more, so
I thought it may be beneficial to let my fellow elecrafters know....

To view the item, click below:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/sitem/sku=375558&is=REG&bi=E15

If the above link does not work, please copy and paste this item code YACM500
into our search box located on the top of the page throughout our web site.

We look forward to your next visit to our site. Please feel free to let us know
if there's any other way we may assist you.

73,
Tom K4AEN

dit dit