Elecrafters,

Phil, NS7P, our regular NCS was away this week.

My thanks to Bill, NZ0T for calling back east to assist me, as well as other
relays. Signal strengths were varied, with moderately deep QSB.

W4GRJ had the highest SN (3746) on the net today.  VE3QF had the lowest SN
(147), I had Tony's call wrong back on 12/27.

We began at 18:00Z on 14.314, and closed the net at 19:12 with the following
40 check-ins + NCS.

NF4L   Mike   FL   K3 3539

K5ENS   Keith   LA   K3 2654

NZ0T   Bill   KS   K3 1502

W0NTA   Dick   CO   K3 1208

W5EWA   Stan   TX   K2 1787

AI4TO/MM   John   FL   K2 5087

K6RL   Dave   CA   K3 1265

W9DVM   Phil   FL   K3 1605

N6JW   John   CA   K3 936

AE6IC   Fred   CA   K3 2241

KD5ZLB   Edwin   LA   K3 3147

K4GCJ   Gerry   NC   K3 1597

AC0NM/6   Glenn   CA   K3 2843

W2RWA   Dick   NY   K3 2603

KE4INM   Jim   FL   K3 3307

VE3QF   Tony   ONT   K3 137

K6KBA   David   CA   K3 565

WB8RAE   Bill   NY   K3 2389

W8CZN    Jim   OH    K3 1224

WU7R   Cy   MT   K3 3720

AB4T   Harry   NC   K3 1471

KB2M   Jack   NJ   K3 1560

KA0NCR   Arnie   NE   K3 185

K0JWC   Jim   MN   K3 3447

W8OV   Dave  TX  K3 3139

K5DNL   Ken   OK   K3 1354

WB0HHM   Ray   SD   Looking for SR-2000 Hallicrafters info.

WA2IWD   Bruce   AZ

KF7DMZ/M   John   NV

VE4QZ   Doug   MAN   K3 1021

W4GRJ   Jack   FL   K3 3746

KD0R   Dave   KS   K2 6708

VA7GO   Grant   BC  AT-1 autotuner, thinking K3

W6TUK   Tuck   CA   K3 3032

WA8VSJ   Art   FL   K2 642

W8TSG   George   FL (Isotron antenna)

K6ZP   Dale   CA   K3 515

K8AHX   Ken   MO   HW-32

W5ION   Doug   TX   K3 2659

KA5GCB   Brad   TX

K4SO   Mark  VA  K3 2861 (NCS)

There was one inquiry about the P3, pricing and availability. There was also
a question about the Hallicrafters net, as well, with some information
provided by two stations on frequency. Also Dave, KD0R is about to make
repairs to his K2,  and confirmed the behavior as being the same as one
other owner who had the same symptoms. Replacing two diodes took care of the
problem, so we're hopeful that Dave will be on the net next week with the
K2.

Thanks to all who checked in. Sri that AOL via Outlook insists on double
spacing these write-ups. It looks normal when I compose it, hi.

73, Mark

www.k4so.com

www.picasaweb.com/kfourso

kfourso.googlepages.com