Jerry,

One thing at a time is certain.  I figure you are using the normal K2
output to drive the XV50 - if you are using the K60XV outputs, the PA
should be disabled (no drive).

See if the K2 does the same thing on 28 MHz with a dummy load attached -
if it does, then you are correct to blame the PA transistors (and
Q11/Q13) rather than the XV50.  Test one element at a time - trying to
do the K2 and the XV50 together is an exercise to create frustration.
Be certain the K2 is behaving properly into a dummy load before adding
the XV50 to the mixture of 'things that could be wrong'.

If your XV50 does represent a high SWR, then you have made an error in
the input attenuator section.  The attenuator alone should assure a good
50 ohm load to the K2.

Yes, I do suspect that you have a K2 PA problem - if you have changed
Q11 and Q13 before, make certain that the hru-plated holes have not been
damaged in the removal process.  If that is a possibility, solder the
Q11 and Q13 leads both on the top and bottom of the board (there is no
need to mount the transistors flat to the board - leave about 1/8 inch
of lead above the board.

73,
Don W3FPR