Afternoon all:

K2 #6272 is alive and well once again.

Had a heck of a time getting the Q7 & Q8 installed.  Kept seeing a short to
the heat sink.  Turned out the corner of the tab on Q7 had a raised area and
a slight sharp spot that was cutting through the thermal pad and shorting to
the heat sink when the screw was tightened in the tab.  Fixed that and all
back together.

14.5 watts out on 40 meters into a dummy load with 2.42 amps draw.  Much
better.  10 meters shows 12 watts out with 3.15 amps draw.

RX and TX working fine on all bands and the KAT2 doing it's job just fine.

K60XV is not on the board at this time.  Jumpers are in place for now.

I did test voltage on the base of Q7 & Q8.  Both showing   .63 volts while
tuning.

Now that the base K2 is up and running,  it's time to tackle what ever ails

No solder bridges at 8T so I'm diggen in to see what gives.

Thanks to all for your suggestions / help:

72            Jerry           N0JRN