I'm also running Win7 32 bit version and while I don't have any problem
running the Elecraft K3 Utility, I do have a problem with the K3_EZ program
working correctly.  I tried running it as Administrator and in all the
various compatibility modes but it still will not load and display the
various K3 settings.  It runs fine on my Win XP PRO partition.  I really
like K3_EZ.

73,
Frank - W6NEK