Sergey,

I would believe they likely are OK - those numbers indicate that you
have 12.95 dB gain for your Preamp, and that is near enough to 14 dB
expected value shown on the schematic.  Note that .013 V = -33.74 dBm
and .055 V = -21.21 dBm - simply subtract the two.  You should make some
allowance for measurement error and round up to 13 dB.

If you are concerned about the absolute value of the receiver noise
energy, a measurement of that nature is not valid.  Measure the MDS of
the receiver and that will tell you how the receiver noise will affect
your reception.

73,
Don W3FPR