Ron,

This topic has been discussed over just the past few days here on the
reflector.

Apparently, people are having different experiences. My K2 works by plugging
the K2's   ** serial cable **   into the end of the KUSB cable and setting
up the application software to run at 4800 / N / 8 / 1.

It seems that ONE SHOULD NOT PLUG THE KUSB INTO THE K2'S AUXIO JACK for risk
of damage to the K2.

73 -- Brian -- K1LI