What I have noticed is that K3 internal keyer weight changes between VOX and
use of footswitch.

I tend to press footswitch time to time to prevent amplifier relay sound (
AL1200 relay is loud ) but noticed this bit annoying feature after trying K3
internal keyer instead of microkeyer.

The weight change is roughly from 1.10 to 1.20 ( from Vox to Footswitch )

Olli
OH6CT