N2WN wrote:

> During the contest this past weekend, my K3 would pop out of diversity mode
> on it's own, from time to time. This occurred when running or during S&P.

Julius,

This sounds like a software issue.

In the ARRL 160 at VE2OJ using N1MM Logger, we forgot to check "Dual RX
Always On", and we kept on losing diversity mode whenever we used the
software to change the tuning (e.g. RIT from the keyboard). During the
CQ 160 CW, we had "Dual RX Always On" checked, and the only time we had
problems with diversity mode was when we clicked on a cluster spot with
a split frequency. Apart from that, we ran with diversity on almost all
the time with no dropouts, except when we deliberately turned it off so
we could use the subRX to S&P during a slow run late in the contest.

73,
Rich VE3KI