Am I imagining things or did selecting diversity previously
automatically put the to receivers on different antennas.

The other day I was trying to do some testing to measure filters in
each receiver so I was using Diversity to try and get things onto the
same frequency and so that I could do measurements on both RXs on the
same freq...

Anyway I was having a hard time seeing things on the second RX...
Until I realized I was doing diversity with both receivers on the same
antenna.  I could have swore that previously when both RXs were on the
same antenna that a long hold of SUB would put me in diversity with
two different antennas and then when I exited diversity that it would
dreams with reality or did something recently change?

~Brett (KC7OTG)