Hi,

I wish I could set it higher than 008. I am also in a relatively quiet
location but on 20m with an AGC threshold of 008 my atmospheric noise is
normally above the AGC threshold. So when I want comfortable listening I
back off the RF gain until the S-meter shows about S4 or so. Not a big
problem, but I would prefer that the AGC threshold could go higher. Having
it stored per-band, too, would be really, really nice and it makes sense.

Knut - AQB2TC