Yes I'd be interested in a logging/control/contest program for iPhone - or even
better iPad - need a BT to serial adapter or a WiFi to Serial adapter
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
For all our conceits about being the center of the universe, we live in a
routine planet of a humdrum star stuck away in an obscure corner ... on an