Hi Elecrafters,

A few of the local Bay Area hams are planning a gathering Sunday morning at
Erik's Delicafe 4247 Rosewood Dr Ste 19 near I-580 & Santa Rita Road in
Pleasanton CA.  This is the location the NorCal QRP club has been meeting at.
Since the NorCal club is still in hibernation some of the regulars of that
group are feeling a bit of cabin fever and need to get out for a bit.  If you
are free please join us.  Erik's opens at 11 am on Sunday so we will gather
around that time.  It would be especially good to see Wayne and Eric if they
are able to attend.

If you can make it perhaps you could bring your latest project to show those in
attendance.

73,

Ron, KE6RS