You can use ANT1 and ANT2 if you have your sub RX plugged into the KAT3
board.  Or you can use ANT1 and AUX_RF if you have your SUBRX plugged
into the AUX_RF BNC jack.  Or you can use RX_ANT and ANT2 or AUX_RF.
The RX_ANT port can only be used on the main RX or both RXs at the same
time it can't be used on the sub RX only.

~Brett