Bill,

You will find all the documentation you need on the SoftRock40 Yahoo
group.  I don't like navigating Yahoo Groups much, but the info is in
the Files area, and you have to join the group to get access.

If you are seriously considering this alternative, I suggest you use a
Clifton Labs Z10000 buffer between the K3 and the Softroct to keep the
Softrock LO signal out of the K3 IF.  My implementation is awaiting for
the enclosure I have chosen to arrive from TenTec.

73,
Don W3FPR