Hello Kevin

> I have recently received a spam using the address that I only use for
> mail to and from the Elecraft reflector.  So I am wondering if the
> list of email addresses is secure.  Anyone else have this problem?
> Anything that can be done about it?

The list is ASAP (as secure as possible). The problem are the
recipients. If only one PC is kidnapped, the bad boys know the email
adresses there, also if it is not in the adress book. And if you wrote
sometimes a message to the list, the guy know also you adress.

72/73 de Ingo, DK3RED - Don't forget: the fun is the power!